If you are fresher, then this might be the first questions will be asked to you. What is OOP, what is Object & What is class.
What is Object Oriented Programming?
- It is a technique to think real world in terms of objects.
- It is a problem solving technique to develop software systems.
- Object maps the software model to real world concept. These objects have responsibilities and provide services to application or other objects.
What is an Object?
- They are instance of class.
- An object is a representation of real world entity that has attributes, behaviour, and identity.
- Attributes and behaviour of an object are defined by the class definition.
- E.g.: car has stationary state, accelerate is behaviour, Reg number is identity
What is a Class?
- A class is a data structure that may contain data members (constants and fields), function members (methods, properties, events, indexers, operators, instance constructors, destructors and static constructors), and nested types.
- Objects of class share structural and behavioural similarities.
- A class is declaration, a template, or a blueprint that can be used to classify objects.