OOP is the base for almost every programming languages. So before going to learn any languages you must clear the concepts of oops. Also when you go for any interview the interviewer first check the OOPS concepts, whether you are .Net programmer or java or any other programmer but OOP is the base for all modern programming languages. So clear the OOP concepts and let me know for any clarification Required,
2) What are properties of object oriented programming ? Or What are 4 main Pillars / Components /Concepts of object oriented programming ?
- What is Abstraction?
- What is encapsulation? Abstraction Vs Encapsulation ?
- Polymorphism in .Net and Types of Polymorphism in .Net
Static Polymorphism ( Funcation Overloading.)
Dynamic Polymorphism ( Funcation Overriding.)
- What is Inheritance Hierarchy?
- Do .Net supports multiple inheritance?
- Why don’t we have multiple inheritance in .Net?
- How do you prevent a class from inherited?
- If we inherit the class does the private variables also inherited?
4) Interview questions related to Abstract class and interface.
- What are abstract classes in C#.Net ?
- What is Interface in C#.Net ?
- Abstract Class Vs Interface In C#.Net?
- Advantage of abstract class over Interface ?
- Advantage of Interface over abstract class?Ans: A class can inherit multiple interfaces but can inherit only one class.
- Do Interface have accessibility modifier ? Ans: Yes
- Do Interface members have accessibility modifier ? Ans: No
- When to use abstract class and when to use interface ?
- What are Abstract properties ?
- What is Explicit and default interface ?
Examples on Interface.
5) What is partial class?
- Advantage and disadvantage of partial class
- Important points of partial class