Asp.Net MVC Core Tutorials
We will be discissing following topics for Asp.Net core,
What is Asp.Net Core.
Features and benefits of Asp.Net Core.
Asp.net core Hosting Support
Pre-requisite for Asp.Net MVC Core.
What is ASP.Net Core?
ASP.NET Core is the open-source version of ASP.NET, that can run on macOS, Linux, and Windows.
ASP.NET Core was first released in 2016.
Asp.Net core is a redesign of asp.net 4.x
Features and Benefits of Asp.Net Core
- Performance – is a key focus of ASP.NET Core. It’s faster than other popular web frameworks.
- Open Source – its open source on GitHub.
- Cross Platform – ASP.NET apps can be developed and run on Windows, Linux, macOS, and Docker.
- Flexible Deployment- The ASP.NET Core runtime that your app runs on can be deployed as part of your app, or installed centrally on your web server. ASP.NET Core is also perfectly suited for Docker containers.
- Modern and Innovative
- Multiple versions of ASP.NET Core can exist side by side on the same server. Meaning one app can run on latest version and existing app can run on older versions.
- ASP.NET Core provides various product development lifecycle support – long release or more often
- Inbuild Support for Dependency Injection
4. Self Host in process.
Pre-requisite for Asp.Net MVC Core
Basics of MVC, C# and HTML.